Shipping & Delivery
How much does shipping cost?
Shipping costs vary depending on the shipping destination and the number of items that you purchase. You can get a calculation of your exact shipping charges by adding items to your cart, proceeding to checkout, and entering your mailing address. The shipping cost will automatically update and display in your total costs.
SHIPPING & HANDLING
We process orders on business days which are Monday through Friday, Eastern Standard Times, and exclude holidays observed by the Post Office: New Year’s Day, Presidents’ Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, and Christmas…
– Processing Time: 1 – 2 days* (in regular seasons) or more depends on holiday seasons.
– Shipping: The Standard Shipping fees: Most items are:
- $4.99 for United States.
- $11.99 for outside the United States.
– United States Estimated Delivery: 5 – 14 days*.
- Outside the United States Estimated Delivery: 10 – 40 days*
* We will do our every effort to make sure you receive the parcel in time but we are not responsible for service transit time, which is determined by the carrier, excluding weekends and holidays, and may vary with parcel origin and destination, particularly during peak periods. We are not responsible for delivery delays due to weather, insufficient address info, holidays, carrier complications or customs delay, COVID-19 pandemic…
You will receive a confirmation email with a tracking link so that you can follow your order all the way home! Please allow 3-5 days for the carrier to scan your package into their system.
If you attempt to track your package and there is no information available that just means the carrier has not processed your package yet. When the package is scanned into their system, tracking events will populate on the tracking page.
CAN THE ORDER BE DELIVERED TO MULTIPLE ADDRESSES?
We do not offer shipping to multiple addresses for a single order. If you would like items delivered to multiple addresses, please place those orders separately.
Do you offer delivery to PO Boxes or Military APO/FPO addresses?
Yes, we can send shipments to PO Boxes and Military APO/FPO addresses.
Unfortunately, once the package enters the military mail system, tracking ceases to update for military security reasons. This means that we no longer have visibility of your order and cannot provide tracking information.
* Have any question, please contact us at email@example.com